Sunday, April 22, 2012

Eunice Elaine Graser November 5, 1925- April 20, 2012

I had  a feeling when April first started and my Mom was admitted into the hospital that April wasnt' going to be a very good month. Unfortunatley what I was thinking came true, sadly my Mom passed away on Friday, with all of us at her side in her hospital room. I do thank God for not letting her suffer and for the fact that I know she is at peace. I  miss her so much it just hurts my heart.

My Mom and me, Lake Tahoe 2010 

My sisters and me with our Mom, Lake Tahoe 2010



Thank you so much to all of my friends and family that had been praying for her. We will be having a memorial celebration of life next Saturday for her.

Blessings,Joann








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann