Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy belated first day of spring!!

Spring is officially here. The weather has been anything but springish lately. We seem to be going back and forth between cool and warm and really I would like the weather to please just choose one and stick with it. I have been feeling like I am getting a cold from all the weather changes. Yesterday was in the mid 70's and today about 10' colder. I have been able to have the windows and doors open and I just love having some refreshing air flow through our home.

On Tuesday I took every thing off of our bed and washed it all, the mattress pad, the sheets and the blanket and when we went to bed on Tuesday night it felt so nice to snuggle down in wonderfully smelling linens. Tuesday for the first time in a long time I was able at the end of the day to have checked off all my to do's for the day. I continued on Wednesday and got everything done once again, then we came to today, Thursday is kitchen cleaning day which is the one day that takes the longest but I got almost everything done. My back started hurting around 3pm so I called it quits and relaxed for a while. Tomorrow is grocery shopping day and I am praying that I can get all I need to buy for under $150. When I need to buy household items plus groceries it always costs a little more.


Last weekend I finally finished my new spring purse but I already dont' like it very much.The colors are very pretty and this picture doesn't do it justice~




I think I will try and work on another one in a different fabric and pattern, but we will see.

Blessings,JoAnn

"To be self controlled, and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind and to be subject to their husbands , so that no one will malign the word of God." Titus 2:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann